Call for Speakers
Calling all brilliant minds. We want to hear from you. Be a speaker at the 2018 edition of the leading event for smart communities on 29th March in Bucharest. Share your knowledge and your vision. This is the place to let your ideas spread. Regardless of your industry, role or focus area, we want to learn from your experiences.
The Romanian Smart City and Mobility Association invites International members, industry associates, business professionals and educators to submit a proposal to be considered for a maximum one-hour presentation within our Professional Development Program.
Submission deadline – 1 March 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Receive a full conference pass;
Establish yourself as a thought leader in your discipline;
Networking at high level, Business Partners, industry experts, and press and analysts;
Promote yourself on the event portal;
Here, your ideas and suggestions can be the real source of inspiration for the good change of entire communities!
Important Submissions Information
- Knew the Smart City Urban Projects audience. Our audience comprises qualified consumer technology industry attendees looking for real B2B applications.
- Reviewed the form carefully before submitting.
- Did not pitch products, companies or services. Submissions contain clear takeaways for the audience.
- Linked to the speaker bio on the contact information page. Make sure the speaker bio is clear on why this person is an authority on subject matter.
- Provided case studies or research that will assist the audience in their own business applications.
The events of our association are built and dedicated designed to put things in motion. Therefore, we need international expertise to show examples of good practice in implementing or using technologies in the following areas:
- Data and Technology
- Mobility and Transport
- Energy, Water and Waste
- Safe Cities
- Circular Economy
- Smart Citizen
Please be prepared to include with your entry:
– Contact information and a brief biography of the speaker
– An overview of speaking/training experience
– At least two professional speaking references
– Title of abstract and length of presentation time (Must be one hour including any Q&A)
– Selection of Professional Development Track most applicable to session topic
– Suggested presentation format (classroom style, panel, roundtable, etc.)
– A brief description of the presentation (100 words or less), as well as, a detailed description of the presentation for grading purposes
– Three learning objectives attendees will gain from the session
– List all co-presenters (if applicable), including name, title, and email (A maximum of 2)
All requested information will be sent in one email at the address info @ romaniansmartcity.ro
Thank you for your interest in the Smart City URBAN Projects event program! Applicants will receive a speaking status update by 10 March, via email to the address provided on the submission form.
For inquiries related to our Call for Speakers, please contact the event team – info @ romaniansmartcity.ro